Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello Again!

It has been a very busy summer.  Along with multiple special outreaches I have also taken three seminary classes working on my masters degree in Biblical Counseling.

It is hard to believe that I have one class left (11-28-12)!  It will be on how to run your own counseling center.  I then have to complete 50 hours of counseling while being overseen by an experienced counselor.  During this time I will be looking for those who will be willing to work with me not only to help me finish my degree, but to help them walk in a more consistent fashion with Jesus Christ.

I appreciate any prayer during the few months that follow as I continue to work and fulfill my regular responsibilities as the Under-shepherd of First Baptist Church and as husband and father of seven!

Have a great week serving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment